Nail Technician Diploma
- Student must be 17 years or older
- Student must have grade 10.
- Transcript of High School marks. Grade 12 preferred.
- Capability of reading, writing and speaking English.
- A personal interview to see student commitment and enthusiasm for learning.
- Mature student will be preferred with general equivalency of diploma.
- For students who attended high school outside of Canada, completion of the school entrance exam with a passing mark of 65% may be substitute for a high school transcript.
- For students who are not able to provide grade 12 transcripts, they will be asked to pass a CAST Level-1 Test, administrated by
Nail Technician Program
Our Nail Technician Program is 3 months diploma program and was developed for those who want to be a part of the growing nail tech Industry. This program consists of 430 hours of instructions in theory and practical application of Latest Nail Techniques, Product control and knowledge. It is a compact program and we follow Milady’s Nail Technician Curriculum. This program covers a lot of in-depth theory and practice. We require a passing grade of 75% in both theory and practical portions of this course. A Diploma will be issued upon successful completion on both theory and practical requirements.
- Sanitation / Disinfection
- Hand and Feet Anatomy
- Product Knowledge
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicures
- Gel (tips, overlays and sculpting)
- Acrylic (tips, overlays and sculpting)
- Nail back fills and regular fill techniques
- Electric filing techniques
- Coloured Gels and Acrylics
- Nail repairs
- Basic, French gel tips and Gel Nail art
12 weeks – 430 hours.
Books & Kits: $500.00