Opening Hours: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Advanced Clinical(Laser)treatments: HydraFacial, Skin Anatomy& Skin Disorders....
Course Duration: 16 weeks- 580 Hours
Students will become familiar with Clinical Charting and Documentation, Consultation Procedures, and assisting a Physician or RN with room set up, patient preparation and an introduction to Cosmetic Injectables such as Botox and Fillers.
• Student must be 17 years or older.
• Minimum grade 12 preferred.
• Capability of reading, writing and speaking English.
• Transcript of high school marks. Grade 12 preferred.
• A personal interview to see student commitment and enthusiasm for learning.
• Mature students older than 18 with a general equivalency diploma will also be considered.
For students who attended high school outside of Canada, completion of the school entrance exam with a passing mark of 65% may be substitute for a high school transcript.
• For students who are not able to provide grade 12 transcripts, they will be asked to pass a CAST Level-3 Test, administrated by AIWE (ADVANCE INSTITUTE of WELLNESS & ESTHETICS).
Bonus: Over $2500 Value!!! Microneedling & Dermaplanning, Exclusive to Clinical Aesthetics!
CLINICAL AESTHETICS COURSE DETAILED CURRICULUM
Tuition Fee: Call for detail
There are many avenues available for assistance with your tuition including: