Admission requirements for Full time Esthetic Program
• Student must be 17 years or older.
• Minimum grade 10: grade 12 preferred.
• Capability of reading, writing and speaking English.
• Transcript of high school marks. Grade 12 preferred.
• A personal interview to see student commitment and enthusiasm for learning.
• Mature students older than 18 with a general equivalency diploma will also be considered.
- For students who attended high school outside of
Canada, completion of the school entrance exam with a passing mark of 70% may
be substitute for a high school transcript.
• For students who are not able to provide grade 12 transcripts, they will be asked to pass a CAST Level-1 Test, administrated by AIWE (ADVANCE INSTITUTE OF WELLNESS & ESTHETICS).
Bonus: Over $2000 Value !! Hydrafacial ,Lash Lift & Body Sugaring Certification.
Our Esthetics Program is 4 months long and was developed for those who want to be a part of the growing esthetics Industry. This program consists of 580 hours of instructions in theory and practical application of all esthetic services. It is a compact program and we follow Milady’s curriculum. It covers everything from Bacteriology, Sanitation/Disinfection, human anatomy, manicure, pedicures, waxing, facials, body treatments, eyelash/brow tinting, make-up, Microdermabrasion and chemical peels. This program covers a lot of in-depth theory and practice. We require a passing grade of 75% in both theory and practical portions of this course. A Diploma will be issued upon successful completion on both theory and practical requirements.
Student will be trained to Hospital Grade disaffection process and proper spa sanitation
procedures in accordance with the Canada Health Act.
- Sanitation / Disinfection
- Human anatomy
- Advance Manicure
- Advance Pedicure
- Body Waxing
- Advance Facials
- Body treatments
- Eyelash/brow tinting
- Make-up Artistry( Level 1 & Level 2)
- Diamond Dermabrasion
- Chemical peel
- Professional Ethics
- Business seminar
16 weeks – 580 hours.
Call for detail
Upcoming Class Dates: